Thursday, October 28, 2010

Time Management!



 









I was scheduled to meet my thesis adviser to discuss about my paper, after our discussion i stepped out in their office with so many things stock on my mind. You have to change this and that, improve this and that, delete this kind of stuff and everything! that what's my adviser told me.='(, i thought everything was okay but that thought was wrong!! we have to submit our second draft on Nov. 2 at the same time it is also our midterm week, i have pending projects that i have to work on and i need to pass it on the day of our exam, journals, collections, case analysis and reports...ggrrrrr.... what am i going to do? which things i need to do first? while i was walking in the corridor going to my second class a while ago my tears fell because im worrying that much, thinking and wondering how? all i know by now is i want someone to talk to, someone i can share my tantrums and other stuff...hope everything would  be okay..hope i can do this..God please help me and guide me, and can i ask a favor? can you please send me someone who can motivate me, and inspire me in all the things i need to do...please send him to me again just for one time... 

doing thesis alone is not easy, but need to work on this....someday all the efforts, time, money that i spend on this would be worth it....it gonna makes sense someday........



No comments:

Post a Comment